Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships: The Ohio State University through the Offices of International Affairs, Research, Student Academic Success and the Global Gateways are sponsoring a grant competition for international students.
Proposals are sought for a wide range of research and scholarship projects to be conducted at the University for the academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ohio State University
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Ohio State University, USA
Scholarship Worth: up to $5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students applying for a graduate study course at the University.
- Applicants must have good grades in relevant courses at a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Applicants must commit to full-time study at the University.
You May Like: The Science Ambassador Scholarship for International Students to Study in USA
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants must submit proposal and application materials to include the title of project without the name of applicant(s) to include the following elements:
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Narrative not exceeding five pages, double spaced, 12 pt. (excluding references).
- Budget – including cost sharing, departmental stipend, or other course development resources.
- A short resume, not to exceed one page.
- A one page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.
Application Deadline: March 2022