Are you an international student with exceptional academic credentials looking forward to enrolling in a German University? Then apply for the TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship for international student for the academic session.
The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship provides free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin for students enrolling for on-campus program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TU Berlin Summer University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): TU Berlin Summer University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
See Also: 10+ Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students [Updated]
TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the TU Berlin Summer Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at the time of application.
- Applicant must be an international student with exceptional academic credentials.
- Applicants must be residing outside of Germany.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant qualifications needed for admission into the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
Apply: University of Bonn Argelander Scholarships Fully Funded to Germany
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TU Berlin University Scholarship are to read the Scholarship Guidelines carefully and ensure that they complete each step accordingly. All applicants must register for the TU Berlin Summer University via the registration portal and upload the required documents in the application form.
Application Deadline: April 29th 2022 at 9:00 am