Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for Postgraduate Students : You can take this chance to study in a country with leading world-class universities and a long tradition of academic excellence. Applications are currently welcomed from international students for Scotland Saltire Scholarship .
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish Universities
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Scottish Universities
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £8000, towards tuition fees
Number of Award: 50
Nationality: International Students
Scotland Saltire Scholarship | DETAILS
The scheme offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000, towards tuition fees for any one year of full time study on a postgraduate Masters programme at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions. Chosen scholars are people who aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. They have wide ranging interests outside their studies and a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Candidates interested for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for Postgraduate Students 2022 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course that will be delivered physically in Scotland or via distance online learning or via a combination of both.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland (where this is applicable) and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
The course must be a postgraduate Masters level course in one of the following subject areas
- Creative industries
- Healthcare and medical sciences
- Renewable and clean energy
The following benefits will be awarded to the successful candidates for the scholarship
- The award is £8000, towards tuition fees
- The scheme offers up to 50 awards
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships can proceed to complete an online application after reading the eligibility rules and FAQs. In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university for an eligible course.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022