Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who are in search of Engineering Scholarships to apply for the European University of the Atlantic Collaborations Scholarships for Engineering students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The aim of the Engineering scholarships is to give students the opportunity to collaborate in real projects and is targeted at over 20 new undergraduate students in Computer Engineering. Interested students are encouraged to take advantage of this scholarship offer.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European University of the Atlantic, Spain
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): European University of the Atlantic, Spain
Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition fees
Number of Awards: 20
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
You May Like: QUEST Scholarships for Engineering Study in UK
European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Collaboration Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply to study for an undergraduate computer Engineering course at the European University of the Atlantic, Spain.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the situations: the students is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
See Also: Top 15 Engineering Scholarships in UK
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships are to submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the European University of the Atlantic Scholarship Service:
- Scholarship application form which can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via the webpage at uneatlantico.es
- Photocopy of identity card or of a valid passport.
- Personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
Application Deadline: October 15th