Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students at Beijing Institute of Technology, China. This scholarship is awarded to students commencing the program for academic sessions.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (Type B) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Masters and Ph.D. Programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Chinese Government Scholarship Program
Possessed with scientific and comprehensive education and management system, Beijing Institute of Technology is now regarded as one of the best destinations for international students studying in China and it is widely acknowledged for its high-quality intake, successful graduates, vast job opportunities for graduated students, full scholarship programs, efficient daily management, adequate student life support as well as colorful student activities.
To be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master’s programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master’s programs should have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants for Ph.D. programs should have a Master’s degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master’s degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold an HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall bands in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificates recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants should have at least 1year of related working or internship experience.
Successful applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
How-to-Apply: To enroll in the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants will have to register at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Or register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Application Deadline: Not Specified