Applications are invited from international students who do not have the financial resources to study abroad to apply for the Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice for the academic session.
The Regional scholarships provide full funding for successful students are valid for a new and can be renewed every year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Regional Scholarships at Venice, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be enrolled in one of Iuav study programs
- To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November otherwise the whole amount must be returned:
- Do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants
- Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet)
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2ndyear need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice are to apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling out the application for benefits by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th October 20223