List of Insurance Companies in Papua New Guinea
Insurance corporations are financial intermediaries which offer direct insurance or reinsurance services, providing financial protection from possible hazards in the future.
In this article foreignconnect.net tries to answer the question by publishing the Full List of Insurance Companies in Papua New Guinea
Below are the Full List Of Insurance Companies in Papua New Guinea
a) Life Insurance Companies
1. Capital Life Insurance Company Ltd
2. Kwila Insurance Corporation Ltd
3. Life Insurance Corporation (PNG) Ltd
4. Pacific MMI Insurance Ltd
5. Workers Mutual Insurance (PNG) Ltd (under liquidation)
b) Life Insurance Brokers
1. AON Risk Services Ltd
2. Asia Pacific Insurance Brokers Ltd
3. Marsh (PNG) Ltd
4. Kanda International Insurance Brokers & Risk Consultants Ltd
What are the popular companies in PNG?
The largest public companies include Airlines PNG, Bank South Pacific Ltd, City Pharmacy Ltd, Coppermoly Ltd, Credit Corporation Ltd, Cue Energy Resources Ltd and Highlands Pacific Ltd.
What is the main employment in Papua New Guinea?
Agriculture, timber, and fish. The agricultural, forestry, and fishing sector accounts for most of the labour force of PNG. Agriculture currently accounts for 25% of GDP and supports more than 80% of the population.
How many insurance companies are there in PNG?
four life insurance companies