Athabasca University Online Application Form
The Athabasca University (AU) Online Application Form for admission is open from January.
Therefore the Management of the Athabasca University encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the Athabasca University Via their online application Portal. This Athabasca University online application window is open for;
- First-time Athabasca University applicants
- Athabasca University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply Athabasca University Online Application Form
In order to apply Athabasca University Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply Athabasca University Online Application Form
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
The Athabasca University Application Forms
Athabasca University Application Forms for admissions will become available in January.
The following recommendations are for the benefit of applicants.
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in January of each year.