BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN AFRICA (BTCSA) FEES STRUCTURE FOR ALL COURSES
Here is how to BTCSA Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at BTCSA pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
OFFICIAL BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN AFRICA (BTCSA) FEES STRUCTURE
This is to informed all student of Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
- Go to Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Fees Portal: https://www.unipage.net/en/23060/baptist_theological_college_of_southern_africa#:~:text=%24481%2D792%20USD%2FMonth.
- Then Proceed and make your Payment