Basmati Rice Price In Rwanda

What is Basmati Rice?

Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Pakistan, and Nepal. As of 2019, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.

Basmati Rice Price In Rwanda

Basmati Rice

  • Quantity: 10 Kg
  • Price: 20000 Rwf/10Kg
  • Delivery Fees: 1000Rwf

Is basmati rice the best in the world?

East-end pure basmati rice is often called the finest agricultural production worldwide. It’s cultivated in an agricultural-friendly climate to provide that delicate taste and fragrance.

Is Basmati good for you?

Basmati rice is a staple in the Indian diet. This rice is grown in India’s desert regions, making it a good source of nutritive minerals like iron, zinc, and calcium.

It’s also high in dietary fiber and has a low glycemic index. This makes it an ideal grain to have in your meal plan following a healthy diet.