Daeyang University (DU) Student Portal Login dyuni.ac.mw
A lot of students of Daeyang University ask questions like “I want to access the DU student portal, how to login to the student portal, the student login, how to reset portal password or user ID?” from our observation, these are new and old students searching for a direct link to the school’s student portal login page.
The Daeyang University also known as the DU is a University of Malawi. The Student Portal, MIS Web, Student Login, Student Information System, or SIS, is a web-based platform that helps schools and colleges take data online for easier management and better clarity. Things like course registration, fee payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fee payment, transcript, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission and so much more can be done on the student portal.
How to Login to Daeyang University Student Portal
To access it, you will need your Student Portal Login details (e.g username, student number, and password) respectively.
- Go to the DU Student Portal Login provided below
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button,
- You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
Daeyang University Student Portal Login Link
- Daeyang University Student Information System https://www.dyuni.ac.mw/
- DU Student Portal https://www.dyuni.ac.mw/
- Daeyang University Official Website https://www.dyuni.ac.mw/
We advise you to bookmark these pages.
When you are able to log in to the Daeyang University Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Location & Contact
Address; PO Box 30330, Kanengo, Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi