What is a State Institution?
An institution is a State institution where: it is or was part of a state. it is or was a body established for a public purpose (whether or not the body is incorporated) by or under a law of a state that is participating in the Scheme
How Many State Institutions At National Level in Rwanda
Rwanda is currently composed of two layers of government (central and local) and of six administrative entities: These structures, which were reorganized under the 2005 reform, are complementary.
What are the government institutions in Rwanda?
- Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources. Visit Website
- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Environment.
- Ministry in charge of Emergency Management.
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion.
How many financial institutions are in Rwanda?
There are currently 16 commercial banks in Rwanda as well as a number of microfinance institutions and rural savings and credit cooperatives.