The Oregon Institute of Technology OIT Online Application Form for is open from January .
Therefore the Management of the Oregon Institute of Technology OIT encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the Oregon Institute of Technology OIT Via their online application Portal. This Oregon Institute of Technology OIT online application window is open for;
- First-time Oregon Institute of Technology OIT applicants
- Oregon Institute of Technology OIT students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Oregon Institute of Technology OIT Online Application Form
Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
Apply for admission to Oregon Institute of Technology OIT as an Undergraduate Student using the instructions below.
- You must create a login name to start the application process.
- To do so, click the “First Time User Account Creation” link at the bottom of the application screen to create your login name and password.
- Your login name will be needed to access your application in the future. Please write it down and store it in a safe place.
- You must also have a valid email address to complete the application. All official communications will be sent to that email address until your AAMU email address is created.
- Please pay attention to your time. After twenty (20) minutes of inactivity, your application session will expire. If that happens, do not submit another application.
- Be sure that you will be able to complete your application in one sitting. The application will close once you click the submit button and you will not be able to return to the application. Do not click “submit” until you are confident that all changes or corrections have been entered. If you realize that you have forgotten or omitted information, please do not enter a second application.
To apply Oregon Institute of Technology OIT Online Application Form
- Go to https://www.minotstateu.edu/finaid/other_resources/NDUS.shtml
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.