Lake–Sumter State College Admission (LSSC) Requirements
The Lake–Sumter State College (LSSC) Admission Requirements for Canadian and International Students… All Applicants need to check LSSC Requirements before applying.
To be fully accepted into Lake–Sumter State College, you must have a Composite Predictive Index (CPI) score of 18 or higher. The CPI score is a combination of the high school grade point average (GPA) and ACT/SAT scores. The GPA, however, cannot be lower than a 2.0.
Lake–Sumter State College Applicants must meet the below requirements, including the English language proficiency requirements, and portfolio requirements. Please note admissions is competitive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
Lake–Sumter State College Admission Requirements is a Minimum of 60% in English 30-1 or a minimum of 65% in English 30-2 or provincial equivalent. Minimum 60% in three additional Grade 12 courses.
The Management of the Lake–Sumter State College (LSSC) has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
Check Lake–Sumter State College Admission Requirements Before Applying
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- English 30-1
- Four other eligible 30-level subjects
- Of these four subjects, a maximum of one eligible 30-level Fine Arts course may be used.
- Your admission average will automatically be calculated on the 5 highest grades that meet these requirements.
- Some BDes routes have specific high school course requirements
Lake–Sumter State College (LSSC) Admission Requirements
Below are the Lake–Sumter State College 2022 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Lake–Sumter State College Admission Requirements listed below.
Here is Lake–Sumter State College Admission Requirements
Your admission to the Lake–Sumter State College is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
LSSC Minimum entry criteria: Year-end school report for Grade 9 or approved equivalent qualification.
- Go to Lake–Sumter State College Admission Requirement Portal – https://www.lssc.edu/future-students/admissions/
- A Minimum 60% in English 30-1 or minimum 65% in English 30-2 or provincial equivalent. Minimum 60% in three additional Grade 12 courses in Fine Arts, Humanities (eg. Social Studies), Math, Science or Career and Technology Studies (CTS). A maximum of three credits can be CTS and is equal to one course.