Before applying, applicants are advised to make sure that they have adequate financial support to cover tuition fees and other financial requirements. All Undergraduate Programmes are privately sponsored. Applicants seeking sponsorship should have their applications endorsed by their respective sponsors, where applicable. Tuition fees do not cover accommodation expenses. An acceptable guarantee of financial support throughout the proposed course is necessary
- Application fees are paid after the completion of application forms.
- University fees. Graduation, Certificate, and Academic Transcript fees are paid on completion of the program.
- Payment of fees may be made in a Lump sum on arrival per Semester or 40% of the fees should be paid before registration and the balance to be cleared in the 3rd month of the semester before exams are written
- University fees MUST be paid in the Bank (Standard Bank of Malawi, Ntcheu Branch, Account Number: 0140066600700, Account name: Malawi Adventist University, current account)
- International Students MUST pay fees in US Dollars.
- Application fees are K8000.00 for Malawians: and USD30.00 for International Students.
- Total fees for Residential students: MK608,000.00.
Non-Residential students: MK398,000.00