Management courses are professional courses offered by an institution or organization that enable participants to learn and develop the skills needed to work in a managerial position successfully. The skills you’ll learn in a management training course vary.
Management Courses In Mauritius
A course in Management focuses on developing knowledge and essential skills in organization and behaviour, economics, finance, accounting, marketing, human resource management, management control, quantitative methods, and information systems.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE MANAGEMENT COURSES IN MAURITIUS:
1. School of Business, Management and Finance (SBMF) Courses
2. BSc (Hons) Financial Services with Global Business
3. MASTER OF LAWS (LL.M.) IN CORPORATE AND INSOLVENCY LAW
4. MSc Trust Services and Fund Administration
5. Master of Laws (LL.M) IN CYBER LAW
6. Diploma in Human Resource Management
7. BSc (Hons) in Financial Management with specialization in Public Finance
8. MSc Managerial Psychology
9. MBA – Project Management
10. MBA – Marketing Management
11. MBA – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
12. MBA – Human Resource with Knowledge Management
13. MBA – General
14. MSc Banking and Finance
15. BSc (Hons) in Management (General)
16. MBA Finance And Investment
17. MBA Financial Risk Management
What are the top jobs in management?
Highest-paid manager jobs
Compensation and benefits manager.
Computer and information systems manager.
Chief executive officer.
Architectural and engineering manager.
Which management course has the highest salary?
Topmost Management Courses With High Salaries
Master of Financial Management (MFM)
Master in Management Studies (MMS)
Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)
Master in Marketing Management (MMM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
PGDM in International Business.
Master in Risk Management.