The Mauritius Examinations Syndicate wishes to draw the attention of students and the public at large that Application and payment for Statement of Results and Statement of Ranking can be made online on the MES Website under heading E-Services on the home page.
Applicants will have to ensure that the information on the application form is correct and complete before submission. Incomplete application will not be processed.
The fees payable are detailed below:
1 Statement of Result Rs365.00
2 Statement of Ranking: Scholarship Rank Order Rs365.00
3 Statement of Ranking: Top 500 Rs365.00
4 Statement of Ranking: subjectwise- One Subject Rs365.00
5 Statement of Ranking: subjectwise- Two/Three Subjects Rs579.00
6 Statement of Ranking: subjectwise- Four Subjects Rs772.00
7 Statement of Ranking: subjectwise- Five/Six Subjects Rs1158.00
After verification of the application, the applicant will be informed by email to effect payment.
- Payment of fees can be made on the following account:
State Bank of Mauritius Account No: 61010100001682.
Applicants should enter “SOR” followed by their application reference number (e.g SOR 71) in the remarks section of the Banking payment for reconciliation purposes.
- Applicants will be informed when the statement is ready for collection.
We are pleased to inform you about Mauritius Examinations Syndicate(MES) Results 2020- 2021-read full details below
MES Results 2020-2021 Mauritius mes.intnet.mu: The Mauritius Examinations Syndicate (MES) is the examinations board responsible for administering school exams and published their result in Mauritius. Education in Mauritius is managed by the Ministry of Education & Human Resources.
MES Results Mauritius:
- Education in Mauritius consists of a 3+6+5+2 system of formal education. The education system in Mauritius is categorized into 4 main sectors – pre-primary, primary, secondary and tertiary. There is additionally a provision for pre-vocational and vocational education and training for school leavers and students outside of the academic stream.
Certificate of Primary Education (CPE)
- Pre-primary schools accept students as from the age of three. Children from the age of five to eleven go to primary school. They are admitted in standard I and gradually moves on to standard 6. Primary education ends with a national examination which is the Certificate of Primary Education (CPE). Students passing CPE gains admittance to secondary schools.CPE Results 2020:
Primary School Achievement Certificate (PSAC)
- Mauritius Examinations Syndicate (MES) Primary School Achievement Certificate (PSAC) Assessment Grade 6 – Admission To Grade 7 2020. View details notice of Admission To Grade 7 2020.
School Certificate (Mauritius)
- Students who are awarded the CPE upon successful completion of primary school may advance onto secondary colleges, where they may begin lower secondary education. At the end of the 5th year of study at the secondary level, students sit for the Cambridge School Certificate (SC) examination. Passing the SC exam, allows them to continue another 2-year study ending with the Higher School Certificate (HSC) exam.SC Results 2020 Mauritius
Higher School Certificate (Mauritius)
At the end of the 5th year of study at the secondary level, students sit for the Cambridge School Certificate (SC) examination. Passing the SC exam, allows them to continue another 2-year study ending with the Higher School Certificate (HSC) exam.
- HSC Results 2020 Mauritius
AddressMauritius Examinations Syndicate , Réduit 80834, Mauritius
(+230) 4038400 (30 Channels)(+230) 4545450(+230) 4546487