CONDUCT OF SC/HSC/GCE EXAMINATIONS IN APRIL/MAY/JUNE 2021
Following the statement issued by Cambridge International on 05 January 2021 regarding the conduct of international examinations, the Mauritius Examinations Syndicate wishes to inform schools and candidates that the SC/HSC/GCE examinations of April/May/June 2021 will be held as already scheduled.
For further information, please contact the Mauritius Examinations Syndicate on the following:
Hotlines: SC/HSC Examinations: 5944 8400 and 5944 8401
NATTONAL CERTTFTCATE OF EDUCATTON (NCE) ASSESSMENT MARCTT/APRrL 2021 ART & DESIGN N580
The Mauritius Examinations Syndicate is carying out a survey amongst Educators (Secondary) for the forthcoming National Certificate of Education (NCE) Assessment March/ April2D2l for Educators who wish to act as Markers and Organisers.
- Educators who are interested should apply online on the MES website http://mes.intnet.mu by Tuesday 16 February 2021at latest. To access the application, kindly click on the following links:
- NCE Assessment- Training of Markers
- Circular No. 03/2021 dated 09 February 2021
- Online Application
(Once you have entered the online application, a one- time password will be generated automatically. You should note down the password to proceed with the application).
- Educators who have attended the workshop on Thursday 10 and Friday 11 December 2020 for prospective markers should also apply as Organiser using the same password they used during their application for the workshop. The password will be sent to their email address.
- The haining workshop for markers will be held during the 4th week of February 2021.
- Heads of School are hereby requested to inform Educators of their School accordingly.
Thanking you for your usual collaboration.