What is Rice Cooker?
A rice cooker or rice steamer is an automated kitchen appliance designed to boil or steam rice.
It consists of a heat source, a cooking bowl, and a thermostat. The thermostat measures the temperature of the cooking bowl and controls the heat.
Rice Cooker Price In Rwanda
Black & Decker RC1800/RC1850 Rice Cooker – 1.8L
Black & Decker
- Ideal for a medium-sized family and an easy, safe way to cook your rice
- Steel powder-coated body with cool-touch handles for durability and user-safety
- Separate indicator lights show when the appliance is in cooking or warming mode
- Its non-stick surface makes it easy to clean after use
- Prepare the right amount of rice using the included measuring cup
Price: RWF 60,000
Black & Decker RC2800/50 Rice Cooker – 2.8L
Black & Decker
- 2.8 liters (15-cup) capacity is the ideal size for a family
- A non-stick bowl makes cooking and cleaning easier
- Cooks Rice and Steams food
- The auto-warm function keeps the food warm even after cooking
- Stainless steel lid
- Indicator lights offer operational safety
- 900 watts
Price: RWF 74,000
Kenwood RCM69.A0WH Rice cooker -2.8L
- Rice Cooker With Steam Basket
- Non-Stick Cooking Pot With Aluminium Steam Basket
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Spatula Holder
- Detachable Cord
- For Portable Use
- Warm/Cook Indicator Lights
Price: RWF 89,000
Is it safe to use a rice cooker for cooking?
Despite the same, a rice cooker can be used to make almost anything, from chili, pasta, and yes, even pizza.
The slow-cooking method of a rice cooker is great for making cheaper cuts of meat tender and delicious. A rice cooker is also good for soups, stews, and curries, and can also cook puddings and sauces.
Is it better to boil rice or use a rice cooker?
The stove-top rice cooking method wins out for storage, but rice cookers are better on the go. Whether you choose to cook at the party or prep the meal before you come, Aroma’s keep-warm function works anywhere there’s a plug-in.
Is a rice cooker good for cooking rice?
Because rice cookers cook fluffy rice perfectly, every time. Even the most adept of stove-top rice chefs sometimes end up with mushy, slimy rice that’s crusted to the pot and impossible to clean.
And when the texture of your rice is off, the structural and textural integrity of your entire meal is in jeopardy.
Does a rice cooker save electricity?
If you want to save money or do something good for the environment, a rice cooker is the right choice. After all, it is much more energy-efficient to cook rice in a rice cooker than to cook it in a pot.