Southeastern offers many scholarships to help you finance your education. A scholarship is a financial award given to a student on the basis of academic achievement and promise. Many are awarded based on merit and on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, some also take into account financial need. We recommend you apply as early as possible. While scholarships do not have to be repaid, most require full-time enrollment (minimum 12 hours per semester) and have academic progress requirements that must be maintained.
STEPS TO APPLY
- To apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to Southeastern. Click here to complete the admissions application.
- Determine which scholarship(s) you would like to apply for. Scholarship details and requirements are listed in the dropdown menu below.
- January 31, 2022 – President’s Leadership Class & Honors Program
- March 1, 2022 – General Scholarship Applications
- July 15, 2022 – Automatic Tuition Waivers [must be admitted to Southeastern, no application necessary]
Scholarship award notifications are sent to the student’s Southeastern email. Applications received after the priority deadlines may not be considered for all scholarship programs and will be considered only if funds remain available. Scholarship applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.