St Augustine College of South Africa Online Application
SACSA Online Application: St Augustine College of South Africa (SACSA) Online Application www.staugustine.ac.za Online Application, SACSA Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the St Augustine College of South Africa (SACSA) Online Application below. We’ve Brought instructions about SACSA online application process AND the hardcopy application.
SACSA Online Application, SACSA Online Application, Download SACSA Online Application, SACSA Undergraduate Online Application, SACSA Postgraduate Online Application, SACSA International Online Application, details below.
The management of St Augustine College of South Africa (SACSA) has released Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application for Academic Session.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
- 1 St Augustine College of South Africa (SACSA) Online Application
- 2 How to Apply to SACSA using the online application
- 2.1 How to Apply Online
- 3 Related
ST AUGUSTINE COLLEGE OF SOUTH AFRICA (SACSA) ONLINE APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY TO SACSA USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to SACSA:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
SACSA has one So apply here: online application portal for all applicants.
SACSA University Application Form: Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Certificate Study
To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the Faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
Please if you have any suggestion or complain concerning SACSA Online Application, Please use the comments box or
For information and inquiries, you can contact the St Augustine College of South Africa (SACSA) by visiting the institution’s official website via www.staugustine.ac.za.