This is a facility available at ZIMSEC which enables employees and learning institutions to confirm or verify their prospective employees and or students’ qualifications or school-leaving examination results. The facility is accessible to all candidates who wish to be enrolled in tertiary institutions before certificates are issued and in instances where candidates have lost their academic certificates issued by ZIMSEC. Confirmed or verified results are NOT HANDED OVER TO THE CANDIDATE but sent directly to the requesting authority.
Applicants who require a confirmation of results must supply the following information using the attached application form:
- Full names and address of the authority requiring the results. The requesting authority MUST complete the relevant section of the form.
- Full names of the applicant (i.e. names used in the examination).
- Full names of the Examination Centres where the examination(s) were written.
- Correct year when the examination was written.
- Details of the examination session (i.e. June or November)
The following charges are applicable (the process can only begin after payment has been made);
- Local confirmation (Zimbabwe Only) ZWL$402 per sitting.
- Regional confirmation (Outside Zimbabwe but within Africa) US60 per sitting.
- International confirmation (Outside Africa) US80 per sitting
- Search fees US10.This is required in cases where the centre and the candidate numbers are not supplied.
Completed application forms together with proof of payment should be submitted either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at any of the ZIMSEC offices nationwide. The application forms are available on the ZIMSEC website www.zimsec.co.zw.
Completed forms can be sent to
PO BOX CY 1464
BANKING DETAILS AND COURIER SERVICES
Local applicants can make their payments at any of the ZIMSEC offices nationwide. Regional and International applicants SHOULD use the NOSTRO bank details below to make their payment including payments for their courier services. If you wish to receive your confirmation of results through DHL you have an option of bringing your DHL pack/envelope for sending.
|SELOUS AVENUE, HARARE, ZIMBABWE
|ZIMBABWE SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
|UPPER EAST RD MOUNT PLEASANT, P.O BOX 1464 CAUSEWAY, HARARE
|SWIFT BIC CODE
|BANK OF CHINA, BEIJING, CHINA
|ZIMBABWE SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
- ZIMSEC does NOT issue DUPLICATE certificates for any lost, burnt or destroyed certificates
- All sections of the application forms SHOULD be completed in full and submitted together with proof of payment for processing.
- Candidates who wish to replace their lost or destroyed certificates should apply for Certifying Statements of results using the ZGCE CERTIFYING STATEMENT
- Where proof of having sat for and or passed an examination is required by an employer, for admission for training or further education, ZIMSEC will provide a Confirmation of Results within three (3) working days of receipt of the application and proof of payment.
- Once a Confirmation of Results has been done, ZIMSEC will send the Confirmation of Results directly to the requesting authority using the provided address.
- At no stage will the Confirmation be handed over to the applicant even in the form of a photocopy.
- Confirmation fees shall be charged at stipulated rates for every session for which the applicant requires a Confirmation of Results.
- No confirmation of Results shall be issued by ZIMSEC before Certificates are issued.
- Candidates whose certificate have not been issued by ZIMSEC may have their Provisional Statements of results verified and authenticated by the Assistant Director Examinations Administration for the purposes of securing places at tertiary institutions pending the issuance of Certificates.
- ZIMSEC will not be responsible for the loss of documents due to a wrongly quoted forwarding address by the applicant.