Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the 2022/23 University of East Anglia International Excellence Scholarship aimed at supporting applicants who wish to study at the University but with limited resources.
The scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students who have been offered a place to study with UEA and who can clearly and concisely explain how studying at UEA will help them to make an outstanding contribution to their chosen field of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of East Anglia, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £ 4,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
University of East Anglia International Excellence Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the International Excellence Scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be classed as an international student for fee paying purpose.
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Applicant must demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of East Anglia International Excellence Scholarship 2022/23 are to note that the awards are designed to reward applicants who have been a place to study with UEA and who can clearly and concisely explain how studying here at UEA will help them to make an outstanding contribution to their chosen field of study.
Applications to the 2022/23 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via video using the online application platform. Applicants are to film their response to the following two questions:
- Explain how the course you have chosen will equip you with the transferrable skills required to meet your future career aspirations.
- Consider the different social and extra-curricular opportunities available to you at UEA, and outline how you may engage with these in order to enhance your experience, and those of your fellow students.
Submissions should be .mp4 format, filmed in standard definition (not HD or UHD) and no longer than 2 minutes in length.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022