Every year, the European Forum Alabarch awards scholarships to hundreds of outstanding young talents from all around the world. This scholarship program enables students, young professionals and changemakers to come to Alabarch and attend a unique program consisting of scientific and artistic seminars, a high-level conference program and a variety of social and cultural activities. Apply Now to Join the European Forum Alabarch as a scholarship holder!
The European Forum Alabarch will take place from 21 August to 2 September . In addition to the common conference program , scholarship holders get to attend the Alabarch Seminars which are the academic heart of the European Forum Alabarch.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Forum Alpbach
Scholarship Type: Full Funding (for Conference)
Host Institution(s): European Forum Alpbach
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels/Artists/Non-graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | #EFA Scholarship Program
In order to apply for an #efa22 scholarship you must not have attended the onsite conference of the European Forum Alpbach as a scholarship holder before. Additionally;
- You need to be able to communicate in English fluently (minimum on a European B2 level). There are several ways to prove your English proficiency.
- All first-time scholarship applicants must be aged between 18 and 30. For African applicants, the threshold of 35 applies.
- All young people meeting the scholarship requirements may apply regardless of their country of residence.
- Applicants welcomed from all academic disciplines. Artists and non-graduates and are also strongly encouraged to apply!
- All applicants must be available and ready to attend the European Forum Alpbach 2022 from 20 August to 2 September 2022.
All applicants for the #EFA Scholarship Program except Austrian, Taiwanese and Chinese citizens will have to apply for a scholarship on the following platform: (link will be provided as of 15 March )
- Proof of your English B2 level as stated in section “English proficiency”
- Latest diploma with transcript of records (in English, German or French)
- Personal information, CV details and a motivational statement (learn more on official application page)
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022.