University of Manchester Global Futures Scholarship: Applications are currently welcomed from eligible students as University of Manchester is pleased to offer awards totaling £1.7 million to international students, commencing their studies in September .
This scholarship is open to both undergraduate and master’s students and is based on academic merit and the quality of your scholarship application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manchester, UK
Host Institution: University of Manchester, UK
Study level: Undergraduate & Masters
Scholarship Worth: £1.7 million in total to international students
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
University of Manchester Global Futures Scholarship | DETAILS
The scholarship aims to help talented but economically disadvantaged students from some of the world’s poorest countries to study for a master’s from Manchester. To be eligible for a Global Futures Scholarship, you must be domiciled in one of the countries listed countries. You must also be self-funded (not sponsored).
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Manchester before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Manchester.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants must have a strong academic profile.
The following countries are eligible for the scholarship award; the level of award, eligibility criteria and application deadlines differ for each region so check your country profile for specific details:
- Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United States, Zimbabwe
- The Awards all together is totaling £1.7 million to international students, commencing their studies in September
Apply: Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship (Fully Funded)
How-to-Apply: To apply for the University of Manchester Global Futures Scholarship , you will need to submit an online application form which will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders.
Application Deadline: Varies