Anderson University International Scholarships: Anderson University in the United States is pleased to offer an International students Scholarship to eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarship is tagged the “IMPACT” award.
These funds are designed to assist students with high need who will have a positive impact on our community. It is highly competitive. The funds for this come both from friends and alumni donations and the University budget.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Anderson University, USA
Host Institution(s): Anderson University, USA
Scholarships Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Anderson University International Students Scholarship| ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions to be considered for this year’s Anderson University International Students Scholarship.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
How-to-Apply: To apply for Anderson University International Scholarships, students are required to take admission into an undergraduate degree program of the university. You might be required to upload a number of application supporting documents to include those mentioned (below).
- Complete the application
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores
- Complete the essay
- Complete as thoroughly and honestly the International Financial aid Application
Application Deadline: On-going