Eira Francis Davies Scholarship : Applications are invited from students from developing countries for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University for the academic session. Advertisements
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who are nationals or resident in an eligible developing countries, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution: Swansea University, United Kingdom
Study Level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition
Nationality: Developing countries
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes as Swansea University for entry September
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Be a national or permanent resident of a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2021.
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)
- Child Public Health
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Genomic Medicine
- Healthcare Management
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Research Methods in Psychology
See Also: World Bank Scholarships Program, Fully-Funded for Developing Countries
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University for Developing Countries complete the application form and email it to EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2022 at 11:59pm (BST)