Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship at the University College London, United Kingdom for the academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide full overseas tuition and allowances to cover the duration of the program me at University College London.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of one of the Bartlett’s approved list of Sub Saharan African (SSA) countries and resident in an eligible SSA country.
- Must not hold a British or dual British citizenship.
- Have an offer of admission to a Bartlett master’s program me for study in which is either unconditional or conditional only on English language assessment.
- Be in financial need as assessed by UCL.
- Full tuition fees
- Allowance of £15,364 to cover living and study expenses.
- A flight to/from the UK.
- UK study Visa costs.
- English language assessment costs
- Health test costs.
- Master’s programme application fee.
Apply: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Master’s Scholarship are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the correct information required.
Application Deadline: 18 April 2022 at 23:45 BST.