Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 200 students providing assistance to international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree for the academic session. Advertisements
The scholarship aims at providing partial funding for students applying for studies at Newcastle University, UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £4,000
Number of Awards: 200
Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Nationality: International Students
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Newcastle University, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student assessed for fee-paying purposes.
- Have been offered a place a study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city center campus for the academic year.
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Apply: Robertson International Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh
How-to-Apply: Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application. Applicants can contact email@example.com for details.
Application Deadline: Not specified