The University of Glasgow is currently accepting applications from interested and eligible applicants for its ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship. This wonderful opportunity is applicable to some selected masters study programmes of the university and available to international students.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a full tuition fee waiver and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington
DETAILS | ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, The University of Glasgow are delighted to introduce the ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship .Advertisements
With this scholarship we wish to recognise outstanding students who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
To be eligible for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2022, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be Masters or postgraduate students
- be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September entry
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program at the University
- Applicants must come from Eligible countries/regions
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc]
See Also: Top 10 Fully-Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad
How-to-Apply: To participate for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship, Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application for this scholarship.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31st May 2022.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 01, 2022