Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified international students to take advantage of the University of Western Australia Scholarships and various tuition discount programs available to high-achieving students across the globe for the academic session
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, international students who apply for particular courses at the University. Students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fee discount Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee up to AUD$48,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Also Check: 10 Most Desired Australia Scholarships for International Students Fully Funded
University of Western Australia Scholarships | DETAILS
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
If you’re looking to study in Australia in , undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Western Australia Scholarships
- Applicants must be international student.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Eligible countries: Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe Chinese Citizen, Mauritius, South Africa Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Phillipines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
Successful applicants for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive;
- Scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years
- AUD$36,000 over 3 years
- AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
You May Like: Top Scholarships in Australia for International Students without IELTS
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking to apply for the University of Western Australia Scholarships are first required to received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you study with the University. We have more than 200 education agreements covering agents in more than 900 locations worldwide.
Application Deadline: varies