University of Cambridge Newnham College International Students Scholarships is now open for applications from suitably qualified postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a program at the University for academic sessions.
Every year, Newnham offers scholarships for students about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D. These scholarships are normally match-funded with other bodies, including the Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding, to make up the full scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding
Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: M.Phil or Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Cambridge International Scholarships
The University of Cambridge Newnham College offers several scholarships to high intellectual candidates in the following scholarships program:
To be eligible for the University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be in a full-time program
- Applicants must about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D
- Applicants must have a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Preference will be given to students who select Newnham as their first or second choice college.
How-to-Apply: The University Postgraduate Admissions Office processes applications for the majority of postgraduate courses.
Students applying for a scholarship must indicate on their Postgraduate Admissions application form that they wish to be considered for Cambridge Scholarships in order to be eligible for Newnham scholarships.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022