Applications are currently invited from interested and exceptional candidates for Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering for international students who wish to enroll in a Masters’s degree program at King’s College London.
The scholarship will be awarded to international students undertaking a taught Engineering Masters program. The prestigious award will be given to an exceptional international student who can demonstrate financial hardship to support them in their studies at King’s.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £49,310 for Tuition & Living Expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
Newsweek’s CEO, Dr. Dev Pragad, is pleased to launch the Newsweek Engineering Scholarship.
Dr. Pragad studied at KCL as an undergraduate in the School of Engineering, computer systems, and electronics and then furthered his studies to achieve his Doctor of Philosophy in Mobile and Internet. Dr. Pragad wishes to give other students the opportunity and experience he received at KCL in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
To be eligible for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must intend to undertake full-time taught Masters’s courses in the Engineering program at King’s from September
- Applicants must be classed as international for tuition fees
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must have academic merit as demonstrated by your undergraduate degree transcript of grades and final degree award outcome
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end-of-year report or any other interactions deemed necessary by the donor
- Applicants must provide a written personal statement in support of their application.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants should Please complete the application form here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like further information.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022