The British American Tobacco is currently inviting applications for its Global Graduate Program me targeted at eligible candidates from West African States. It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Program me will help you achieve your potential.
Company/Organisation: British American Tobacco
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Duration: 12 months
Slots: Not stated.
Targeted at: Recent Graduates
Nationalities: West Africans
British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme | What to Expect
BAT Global Graduate Programme – West Africa enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- University graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making
How to Apply: British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. The opportunity is open to graduates from across West Africa. Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified