Are you an international student from any country outside the UK? Do you have the passion and what it takes to study in a world-class university? Then apply for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship for international students.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCL
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): University College London (UCL)
Scholarship Worth: £15,000
Number of Awards: Seventy (70)
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
UCL Global Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship , applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from a country outside the UK.
- Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate.
- Must come from a lower income background
- Must have submitted an application for admission for a full-time Master’s degree course at UCL in .
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at UCL.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship are to submit an application for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
In order to access the online scholarship application form, applicants must follow the following steps:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
Application Deadline: 12 May 2022 at 5pm BST