Do you intend to study medicine in the USA but without the means to do so? Do you have the qualifications to be admitted into a medical college in the United States of America? Then apply for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships in the USA.
These scholarships are awarded to high achieving students who are enrolled in the University’s medical college for the academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University of Antigua College of Medicine
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): American University of Antigua
Scholarship Worth: Up to $100,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships | DETAILS
The University provides a limited number of scholarships and/or grants for students who have shown outstanding academic potential. The scholarships are divided into the Academic Awards, Service Awards, and Cultural Awards.
The Academic Awards comprise scholarships and grants awarded to high-achieving entering students and are generally based on an applicant’s MCAT score and/or undergraduate GPA. They include:
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
- High Achievers Scholarship
- Physician Diversification Initiative Scholarship
- Admissions Committee Scholarship (Three Tiers)
- New York Scholarship
These awards are granted to entering students based on their contributions to the field of healthcare or to the public good. They include:
- S. Military Veterans Grant
- Jonathan Rohr Grant
- Career Advancement Grant
- Global Education Service Grant
- A Research Grant
- Preferred Program Grant
- Alumni Friends & Family Grant
AUA is guided by the belief that patients benefit from diverse, compassionate medical professionals. To that end, these awards are granted to encourage a more diverse student body at AUA. The awards include:
- Canadian citizen Grant
- AAPI Grant for Students of Indian Descent
- The Antiguan Tuition Grant
- The Montserrat Tuition Grant
- Grant for South Asian Citizens and Residents
- AUA-BAPIO Grant
- International Grant
- New York Minority Physician Grant
- A sibling or Spouse Grant
- International UK Grant
- CARICOM Tuition Grant
To be considered for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must have been admitted into a relevant course at the University’s College of Medicine for the academic session.
- Postgraduate applicants must have obtained an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English language proficiency.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified